No one is better than me except Hazard - Anichebe


Nigeria Player who is playing for Sunderland 'Victor Anichebe' have said Eden Hazard of Chelsea was the only Premier League player that was better than him before he getting injury.
The Sunderland striker says this season would have
been the greatest season for him at the Stadium of Light if not for the injury he got.
He said, “I love it here, before I got injured I felt great, performances were good, someone was saying that outside Hazard I was one of the highest ranked attackers in the league, so I’ve enjoyed it.” 
“The fans have been great to me, it is a really great club, so whenever I go out there I try as hard as I can. This injury was meant to keep me out for 12/13 weeks but I came back after nine, because I wanted to help the team because I know I can, with the different style I bring".

“It’s a great club, great stadium, great training facilities, great fan-base, it is a shame that we are where we are.”
He also speak about his contract which will be expiring at the end of this season.
“I’m not thinking about it at the moment, I just need to stay fit and help us get some wins, for the fans here and our ourselves,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog