Blatter is trying to force me out of football - Maradona

The Argentina legend Diego Maradona, has accused FIFA president Sepp Blatter of
trying to force him out of football.

The World Cup winner claimed Blatter is doing all he can, to keep him out of public eye, including attempting to block his employment and watching matches.

“Blatter wouldn’t let me watch the World Cup because I had exposed him, removed his mask,” Maradona told journalists in Dubai.
“And now I can’t manage in the UAE because he rings club presidents to stop them contracting me. That’s something they’ve told me.

“Here they love me, they invite me to everything; I want to be the manager of one of Dubai’s biggest teams, but I realise that Blatter is waiting to see how he can drive me out of football.

source:http://www.dailypost.ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog