I show off my WEALTH to motivate the youths - WIZKID...........Photos

An Afro-pop star Wizkid show his wealth, he says he did
not show it off but to motivate youths so that, they can no how to be a hustler.

He said he just shows it off to let people know what he has achieved and that to motivates youth.

He said this in a chat “I don’t show off my wealth on the social media. Most of the things I have acquired in life, I never had them before I started hustling. So, now that I have them, I need to show people that these are the things I have gotten from my hustle. When I started, I wasn’t wearing gold necklaces and wrist watches. So, when I buy these pieces of jewellery, I display them for my fans to get them motivated.”








www.naijacrave.com
  • How to make money online
  • Acquired
  • Ways to make money onli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog