Chelsea will determine my Future........Petr Cech admit

Former number 1 Chelsea FC goalstopper 'Petr Cech' has admitted that Chelsea hold the
key to his future.

The goalkeeper, who has two years left on his current deal, has lost his first-team spot to Belgium’s Thibaut Courtois who returned to Stamford Bridge this summer.

Cech, 32, says he remains committed to the Blues and does not have an idea what his future holds, as he cannot influence it in any way.

“Everyone is asking me what if and what will happen,” he told Czech news agency CTK. “As a player who has two years left on his contract, I cannot make the choice.

“It is simple. If the club says: ‘You are staying here,’ then I will be staying. I can only leave if the club lets me go, and that is not the case.

“As a player with a two-year contract, I have absolutely no chance of influencing the wishes of the club.


“I am doing my best to change the situation. I want to play as often as possible and be prepared to be as good as possible for the fixtures what will come in the new year.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog