Cossy Orjiakor give reasons for attending Halloween party braless

Cossy Orjiakor is a lady that do what she likes, wore what
she likes just for her to be comfortable and do not give a damn about what people say about her.

Following the recent Halloween party that was held in which Cossy went there braless, she has given the reason why wore the cloth she put on.

She said “I just decided to look for a costume in my closet, just anything that appealed to me. It is an old school cloth. I have never worn it out of the house. I just decided to shock my fans with it. I really don’t care what people are saying about me. I just do what I am comfortable doing. I wore what I love. At times, I am tempted to show off my nipples because they are cute but I know I can never do that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog