Ronaldo is not skillkul compare to Messi - FABIO CAPELLO

One time former Madrid boss 'Fabio Capello' has said Cristiano Ronaldo is not
a skillful player as Lionel Messi.
C. Ronaldo is the one everybody is expecting to win this year 2014 FIFA's Ballon d'Or  award. Despite this, Capello still believe Lionel Messi is better than him (C.Ronaldo).

The Russian boss was qouted to have said “Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are two extraordinary players but they are different."

“When the play had stopped for a minute I went over to Rijkaard and said: ‘You can’t play him because you’ve got three foreigners already. Why don’t you let me have him for a year?’
“Rijkaard replied: ‘We’re going to clear up the situation in three or four months and for that reason I can’t do it.’

“That’s why Messi’s [Barca] debut was last in coming. I knew the value of my defender and when I saw Messi play I knew he was special.
“I could see that he could do things that didn’t occur to other players.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog