Ara revealed that she want to remarry and don't mind if it is young guy

Ara who is the "Legendary talking drummer" has revealed that, she want to
marry again after she divorce with her ex-husband. She also said not only to remarry but he would prefer younger guy.

Following her recent interview with PUNCH, she said:

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”

She was asked whether she is just looking for whom to be controlling but she said NO “I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog